Meet our Popple Scarf. She's the quintessential summertime headscarf for the girl who would rather be holidaying in the South of France than hooked up to a chemo pole (which happens to be all of us). The perfect accessory to wear with OR without hair, our scarves can be tied many different ways to suit your preferred style. Made with silky-soft designer fabric that would have otherwise gone to landfill, the Popple Scarf is a sustainable, once in a lifetime, limited edition scarf.
**If you have cancer or are buying for someone who does, please add "FK CANCER" or "FK CANCER *insert person's name*" to your order notes so I can include some special goodies
10% of profits towards research for terminal childhood cancers.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned. Manufactured in small batches.
- 70cm x 70cm (size may vary slightly as they are individually cut & made)
- Paisley print with bright orange babylock edge
- Won't: tell you that kale cures cancer
- Will: help get the attention of that cute doctor
- Material: 100% up-cycled silk feel polyester
- Hand wash and line dry