Meet our Gemma Scarf. This scarf was named after my friend Gemma who passed away in late 2020, and the world has been a little less sparkly ever since. Gemma was electric. Brimming with energy and a smile that lit up every room, she was sunlight in human form. I wanted this scarf to capture a small part of that incredible energy we've all been missing so much. The perfect accessory to wear with OR without hair, our scarves can be tied many different ways to suit your preferred style. Made with gorgeously soft designer fabric that would have otherwise gone to landfill, the Gemma Scarf is a sustainable, once in a lifetime, limited edition scarf.
**If you have cancer or are buying for someone who does, please add "FK CANCER" (if it's for you) or "FK CANCER *insert person's name*" to your order notes so I can include some special goodies
10% of profits towards research for terminal childhood cancers.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned. Manufactured in small batches.
- 70cm x 70cm (size may vary slightly as they are individually cut & made)
- Red, black and white geometric print with red babylock edge
- Won't: Gaslight you by saying your symptoms are just because of anxiety
- Will: Encourage you to live out your biggest PCHP dreams
- Material: 100% up-cycled polyester
- Hand wash and line dry