Meet our Dezi Scarf. She's a spunky zebra print for the girl who enjoys the simplicity of an all black wardrobe (we feel you) but also loves to make a statement. The perfect accessory to wear with OR without hair, our scarves can be tied many different ways to suit your preferred style. Made with gorgeously soft designer fabric that would have otherwise gone to landfill, the Dezi Scarf is a sustainable, once in a lifetime, limited edition scarf.
**If you have cancer or are buying for someone who does, please add "FK CANCER" or "FK CANCER *insert person's name*" to your order notes so I can include some special goodies
10% of profits towards research for terminal childhood cancers.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned. Manufactured in small batches.
- 70cm x 70cm (size may vary slightly as they are individually cut & made)
- Black and white zebra print with black babylock edge
- Won't: compare the time they broke their arm to your cancer experience
- Will: accompany you to every boring hospital appointment
- Material: 100% up-cycled polyester
- Hand wash and line dry