Meet our Renee Scarf. She's an ocean blue watercolour print for the girl who exudes a cool, calm, confidence. The perfect accessory to wear with OR without hair, our scarves can be tied many different ways to suit your preferred style. Made with gorgeously soft designer fabric that would have otherwise gone to landfill, the Renee Scarf is a sustainable, once in a lifetime, limited edition scarf.
**If you have cancer or are buying for someone who does, please add "FK CANCER" or "FK CANCER *insert person's name*" to your order notes so I can include some special goodies
10% of profits towards research for terminal childhood cancers.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned. Manufactured in small batches.
- 70cm x 70cm (size may vary slightly as they are individually cut & made)
- Blue watercolour print with white babylock edge
- Won't: Send you a message when you're diagnosed then never follow up
- Will: Donate to your GoFundMe and bring you soup in bed when you're sick
- Material: 100% up-cycled polyester
- Hand wash and line dry