Meet our Sarah Scarf. She's a fierce leopard print for the girl with a heart of gold and grit like you've never seen. The perfect accessory to wear with OR without hair, our scarves can be tied many different ways to suit your preferred style. Made with gorgeously soft designer fabric that would have otherwise gone to landfill, the Sarah Scarf is a sustainable, once in a lifetime, limited edition scarf.
**If you have cancer or are buying for someone who does, please add "FK CANCER" or "FK CANCER *insert person's name*" to your order notes so I can include some special goodies
10% of profits towards research for terminal childhood cancers.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned. Manufactured in small batches.
- 70cm x 70cm (size may vary slightly as they are individually cut & made)
- Grey leopard print with black babylock edge (exact pattern varies as it's made from upcycled fabric, not individually printed)
- Won't: Tell you that lemon peel cures cancer
- Will: Make you laugh even when you're crying with snot bubbles
- Material: 100% up-cycled polyester
- Hand wash and line dry