Meet our Olson Scarf. Inspired by artisanal Mediterranean tile with a cheeky touch of gold, she's for the girl who knows her worth and isn't afraid to show it (I'm talking to YOU). The perfect accessory to wear with OR without hair, our scarves can be tied many different ways to suit your preferred style. Made with silky-soft designer fabric that would have otherwise gone to landfill, the Olson Scarf is a sustainable, once in a lifetime, limited edition scarf.
**If you have cancer or are buying for someone who does, please add "FK CANCER" or "FK CANCER *insert person's name*" to your order notes so I can include some special goodies
10% of profits towards research for terminal childhood cancers.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned. Manufactured in small batches.
- 70cm x 70cm (size may vary slightly as they are individually cut & made)
- Mediterranean style tile print with a gold babylock edge
- Won't: tell you about the time their mum/cousin/friend/hamster died of your cancer
- Will: help you nail the 'chemo catfish' on social media
- Material: 100% silk-feel polyester
- Hand wash and line dry